Windoze terminal program with Rexx macros.
Author Message
 Windoze terminal program with Rexx macros.

Does anyone know of a Windows (NT preferred) terminal emulator that
allows macros and scripts to be written in Rexx (or at least a fairly
good subset)?  Needs to emulate ANSI or VTxxx terminals.
--
Rich Greenberg    Work:  PM0RMG atsign WSPVM1.worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windoze terminal program with Rexx macros.
: Does anyone know of a Windows (NT preferred) terminal emulator that
: allows macros and scripts to be written in Rexx (or at least a fairly
: good subset)?  Needs to emulate ANSI or VTxxx terminals.

Check out REXXTERM from Quercus Systems: http://www.quercus-sys.com

: --
: Rich Greenberg    Work:  PM0RMG atsign WSPVM1.worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
: N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507
: Eastern time.    I speak for myself & my dogs only.        VM'er since CP-67
: Canines:Val(Chinook,CGC,TT),Red(Husky,(RIP)),Shasta(Husky,TT) Owner:Chinook-L
: Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue.  Adopt a homeless Husky.  Asst Owner:Sibernet-L

--
Cheers, Mark

* PO Box 203, Bellara, QLD 4507, AUSTRALIA
* Author of THE, a Free XEDIT/KEDIT editor and, Rexx/SQL
* Maintainer of PDCurses: Public Domain Curses and, Regina Rexx interpreter
* Use Rexx? join the Rexx Language Association: http://www.rexxla.org

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to execute OS2 edit macro from a REXX program

2. VX-REXX bits in macros for other programs?

3. Rexx Macro Space on Classic OS/2 Rexx

4. Help to get Object Rexx for windoze

5. Stopping A REXX Program With Another REXX Program

6. Rexx GUI interface for Windoze?

7. sharing external functions between cms rexx programs and xedit rexx programs

8. CGIHTTPServer windoze hair-loss program

9. FW: Terminal ID in TSO Rexx

10. Terminal ID in TSO Rexx

11. DSS9750 - Terminal Emulation in REXX

12. Rexx/terminal emulation software