How to assign icon to object?
Author Message
 How to assign icon to object?

I have a short rexx program that I can drag an object to and it generates another short rexx script to view the
object that was dropped.  (So I can have folders in my warp center tray.)  I would like to assign the icon of the
dropped object to the generated rexx script.  ...how to?

Thanks,
david koski

Fri, 06 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to assign icon to object

2. Assigning to string object in Object Rexx

3. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS....

4. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS

5. Icons Icons Icons

6. assigning to a part of an object in J

7. newbie question, assigning object to class name

8. Help: Assigning two interactions to the same object

9. Assigning some sort of ID to Select objects

10. Memory leak: assigning function object to instance variable

11. TypeError: attribute-less object (assign or del)

12. wire assign vs continous assign