cx_Oracle mailing list
Author Message
 cx_Oracle mailing list

A new mailing list has been set up for users of cx_Oracle, a python
extension for accessing Oracle that conforms to the Python database
interface API. Please send questions/bug reports and so forth to this
mailing list rather than directly to me (although I'll certainly
continue to respond to e-mails sent directly to me, others might benefit
from the question and the answer). If you wish to subscribe, use the
following address

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Since the mailing list is hosted at SourceForge, you can also go to

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cx-oracle/

to get information about the project.

--
Anthony Tuininga

Computronix
Distinctive Software. Real People.
Suite 200, 10216 - 124 Street NW
Edmonton, AB, Canada  T5N 4A3
Phone:  (780) 454-3700
Fax:    (780) 454-3838
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 00:23:13 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

2. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

3. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

4. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

5. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

6. cx_Oracle 3.0

7. cx_Oracle download issues

8. cx_Oracle 2.5a

9. cx_Oracle 2.5