Python Moderated Forum
Author Message
 Python Moderated Forum

Per Tim Peter's, I had asked if I may have a link placed on the Python.org
site, he had requested me to inform the users here.

    I have started a moderated help forum on  programming and graphics. The
forum consists of the major programming languages like C++, Python, Visual
Basic, HTML, JAVA, CGI/ASP, etc. and the Graphics Forum has your major
graphics editors. This board has just finished the final beta testing and is
now accepting public members to provide help for at no charge.

    I am currently looking for moderators to help with posts and the TOS
(Terms of service). If you are interested in either becoming a moderator, or
a member stop by http://www.*-*-*.com/
Currently JKD is the moderator for the python Forum. I am KYCable the forum
admin. If you have any questions you can contact me at

    I hope that this may become a wonderful experience for each the users
and moderators.

    Thank You,
        Jeff Brown (aka KYCable)

Sat, 31 May 2003 21:59:30 GMT

1. The need for a moderated forum.

2. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

3. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

4. Vladimir Smirnov post libelous per se article (was Re: RFD: soc.culture.russian.moderated moderated)

5. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

6. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

7. Repost: RFD comp.object.moderated moderated newsgroup

8. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

9. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

10. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

11. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated

12. RFD: comp.object.moderated moderated