ViewCVS 0.9.2 released
Author Message
 ViewCVS 0.9.2 released

I've just released ViewCVS 0.9.2. More information is available at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

This release corrects one serious bug, plus one other bug:

    - if a diff between two revisions had no changes, then the page
      generation would go into an infinite loop, displaying "no changes".
    - if a diff is being performed against a file in the Attic, we sometimes
      need to issue a redirect; the URL for that redirect has been fixed.

Users of the 0.9 and 0.9.1 releases are strongly encouraged to upgrade to
the new 0.9.2 release.

Any comments, questions, concerns, or other suggestions can be sent to the

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 18:09:23 GMT

1. ViewCVS 0.9.1 released

2. ViewCVS 0.9 released

3. ViewCVS 0.8 released

4. ViewCVS: CVS Repository Viewing thru the Web

5. viewCVS on win98

6. viewcvs rlog error

7. Speedup hint for users of viewcvs package

8. How do I release the SoundManager (was Release SoundManager)

9. 4tH version 3.3d, release 2 released!

10. VO Tools Release 2.050 Released to Production

11. GHC 4.08.1 released (bug-fix release)

12. New release of Linz Oberon V4 Release 2.2