Guido's Tutorial (v2.1) fully translated to Brazilian Portuguese
Author Message
 Guido's Tutorial (v2.1) fully translated to Brazilian Portuguese

Hi,

 we have made available Guido's Official python Tutorial (release 2.1)
 translated to Brazilian Portuguese at

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

 There people will find a downloadable version in .pdf
 and another one in .tex (for the bold  and brave).
 And in the near future we'll be making a full-blown Python
 course material (in Portuguese) also available.

 I strived to keep the translation absolutely faithful to content and
 style of the original document. It was generated within Python's Doc
 Framework to keep the same look-and-feel.

 I have asked python-doc to add a link to it!

Best Regards
Rod Senra
--
Rodrigo Senra

GPr Sistemas Ltda --   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 01:33:45 GMT

1. Guido's Tutorial (v2.1) fully translated to Brazilian Portuguese

2. Name sort order in brazilian portuguese acentuation

3. A Portuguese/Brazilian newsgroup?

4. A Portuguese/Brazilian newsgroup?

5. Patch on Guido's Tkinter.py (v2.33)

6. Guido van Rossum Tutorial - .PDF or other format?

7. Larry's and Guido's REAL sigs

8. Larry's and Guido's REAL sigs

9. I'm Portuguese and I need work (Clipper Programming)

10. French-translated Python Tutorial available

11. Translating Ada code to 'C'

12. Response to Guido's essay on graph representation