Zope 2.1.1 has been released
Author Message
 Zope 2.1.1 has been released

Hi all,

Zope 2.1.1 has been released. This is a bug-fix release
that includes fixes for better handling of multiple-write
conflicts, undo-related problems and problems that prevented
certain third-party Zope products such as Squishdot from
working. For more information, see the file CHANGES.txt
in the doc directory of the distribution.

As always, you can get the 2.1.1 release from Zope.org:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Software Engineer  540.371.6909
Digital Creations   http://www.*-*-*.com/

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>Zope 2.1.1</A> - a free, open
source web application platform used for building high-performance,
dynamic web sites; bug-fix update.  (14-Dec-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

2. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

3. I am having problems setting the page break through Active X

4. I am having trouble reading a time stamp on a video using OCR

5. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

6. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

7. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

8. ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.4.1 released

9. ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.4.1 beta 1 released

10. Zope 2.1.3 released

11. Zope 2.1.0 final has been released