Linux RPMs for Zope 1.10.3 Final Release
Author Message
 Linux RPMs for Zope 1.10.3 Final Release

Linux RPMs for Zope 1.10.3 Final Release

/FLASH/ While I was packaging and uploading 1.10.2 this week,
Digital Creations was releasing 1.10.3, hence -- another RPM
release today!  Sorry if anyone had already downloaded 1.10.2.

I've updated the RPM packaging of Zope to the latest stable version,
for use with python 1.5.1.  I've broken out the major subsystems
into standalone RPMs, so that ZPublisher (Bobo), ZTemplates,
ExtensionClasses, Acquisition, etc. can be installed by those who
don't want the entire Zope distribution.

I also added some scripting re /etc/rc.d/init.d/ so that the Zope
ZServer is started automatically on system-boot, in the style
of Red Hat/SysVinit.  This release also uses more of the
Linux Filesystem Standard layout, producing files in the
usual /var/run/*.pid and /var/log/*.log places, instead of
the default Zope directory.

You can get them from better Linux archives near you
via the rpmfind tool, or download them from:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

    Zope-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-components-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-zpublisher-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-ztemplates-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-bobopos-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-services-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-core-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-zserver-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-pcgi-1.10.3-1.i386.rpm
    Zope-1.10.3-1.src.rpm

What is Zope?

Zope is a web development environment, written in Python, that lets
you manage it all via the web. It's rather strange but really really
neat. For a better explanation than I can provide, check out:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>Zope 1.10.3
RPMs</A> - RPM distribution for Zope 1.10.3, for RedHat Linux 5.2
and Python 1.5.1.  (24-Jun-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linux RPMs for Zope 1.10.2 Stable Release

2. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS [package version 1.5.1-10]

3. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS [package version 1.5.1-10]

4. RPMs for Zope 1.9.0 Final Release

5. Zope 2.1.0 final has been released

6. Zope 2.0.0 final released

7. New Release of Python 1.5 Linux RPMS for glibc based systems

8. Update release Python LINUX RPMS

9. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS

10. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS (Important Changes)

11. New release of the Python 1.5 RPMS for Linux

12. temporal correction: ZODB-sans-Zope BOF at python 10