ANNOUNCE: unicode 0.4, command line unicode database query tool
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: unicode 0.4, command line unicode database query tool

I am happy to announce version 0.4 of unicode(1).
unicode is a simple command line utility inspired by ascii(1),
written in python, that displays properties for a given
unicode character, or searches unicode database for a character
name conforming to a given regular expression.
It works best on unix UTF-8 console, but (in a limited manner)
it works even with Win32 version of python.

| Radovan Garabk http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~garabik/ |

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:29:01 GMT

1. How does one pass Unicode command line arguments to Tcl program (Windows 2000)

2. ANNOUNCE: Linbot 0.4 Site Management Tool for Webmasters

3. ANNOUNCE: Pacco 0.4 - image processing tool under tcl-Tk

4. Passing Unicode strings to Database

5. Passing Unicode strings to Database

6. Support for UNICODE in "binary" command

7. mxODBC support sql command in Unicode?

8. Cog 0.4 - simple object database

9. ASV 0.4 - a library for manipulating simple database formats such as CSV

10. Announce: O'Hugs 0.4

11. ANNOUNCE: Pytables 0.4

12. ANNOUNCE: IndexedCatalog 0.4