ldap-client-cgi.py 0.4.1
Author Message
 ldap-client-cgi.py 0.4.1

HI!

I want to announce a new version of ldap-client-cgi.py, a
WWW-LDAP-Gateway written in python (you might have guessed it).

It's available for free (GPL) from

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

I would like to encourage people to give feedback about the usability
of this program. And I would like to know about public LDAP servers with
good directory trees which allow public testing of LDAP clients.
(memberdir.netscape.com, ldap.infospace.com and directory.verisign.com
all suck!)

Ciao, Michael.

A lot of work was done since 0.3.1:
- bind without input of full bind-dn
  (anon search seeks for complete DN first)
- working tree traversal
- almost every parameter configurable for each LDAP host separately
- vCard's for easy download of addresses in address books
  of NS Comm. and MS IE.
- LDIF output of search results for bulk downloading of addresses
  (no binary attributes up to now)
- improvements to the user interface
- clean login behaviour
- minor HTML improvements

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Quote:
>ldap-client-cgi.py 0.4.1</A> - LDAP web client; many

improvements since last version.  (09-Aug-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ldap-client-cgi.py 0.5.0: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

2. ldap-client-cgi.py 0.4.4: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

3. ldap-client-cgi.py 0.3

4. ldap-client-cgi.py: new URL

5. New release of ldap-client-cgi.py

6. python 1.5.2 cgi.py and os.py error

7. LDAP client

8. Small web LDAP client

9. web2ldap.py 0.6.6: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

10. web2ldap.py 0.6.4: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

11. web2ldap.py 0.5.3: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

12. proxy_auth_ldap-0.1.3.py: LDAP auth module for Squid