Python's Source Code Available via CVS
Author Message
 Python's Source Code Available via CVS

Folks,

We have just made Python's source code available to anyone via a
public read-only CVS mirror.  Previously, only PSA members had access
to this mirror, but we polled the membership and got overwhelming
support for opening access up.

For more information, please see

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Enjoy,
-Barry

[Moderator's note: sorry for the delay - this got posted on March 17th.]

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Python's Source Code Available via CVS

2. Python CVS available via the Web

3. Python CVS available via the Web

4. CVS Access to source code for Python for Windows Extensions

5. Announce: CVS Access to source code for Python for Windows Extensions

6. Rubicon now available via CVS

7. cvs via python?

8. CVS acces via Python

9. Problems managing Python source with CVS

10. Managing Python sources in CVS & whitespace

11. ANNOUNCE: Contributed Sources Archive Now Available Via WWW

12. Accessing the internet via Assembly language source code/info/details