Experimental py2tex 0.90 release
Author Message
 Experimental py2tex 0.90 release

I've packaged up Jeroen van Maanen's py2tex, which typesets python
source code into LaTeX.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The packaging is currently experimental; the largest uncertainty is
whether the setup.py script will find your TeX installation.  If you
try it out, please let me know if the{*filter*}.sty file wound up in the
right place.  (Or, more importantly, if it didn't!)

Another question for users: the default setting uses mathematical
symbols in a few cases.  For example, the 'in' operator in 'A in B' is
converted to the mathematical symbol for 'is a member of', and in 'if'
statements, 'and' and 'or' are converted to the logical symbols.  I'm
greatly tempted to turn this off by default, but would like to hear
opinions on the issue.

--amk

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:58:48 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: SCons goes beta w/release 0.90, adds Visual Studio support

2. ANNOUNCE: The Netwide Assembler Project 0.90 release

3. ANNOUNCE: The Netwide Assembler Project 0.90 release

4. ReportLab Release 0.90 - Dynamic PDF from Python

5. Experimental BerkeleyDB 2.9.1 release

6. update sablot 0.90 -> 0.98

7. Tix4.1.0.007x2 (experimental) release

8. LablGL 0.9 released

9. Kodos 0.9 released (python regular expression GUI)

10. Puffin Automation Framework, Version 0.9 Release

11. ViewCVS 0.9 released

12. Sybase module 0.9 released