txObject ATK 1.3.9
Author Message
 txObject ATK 1.3.9

I'm please to announce the release of txObject ATK 1.3.9.
This release provides developers the ability to use txObject
ATK on Apple's Mac OS X platform. Unix, Linux, and Window
platforms are still supported.

What is it?

txObject ATK is a collection of platform-independent C++ &
python Class libraries (GPL) that provides a five-layer
framework containing an Object Library, I/O and Timers,
Object-Oriented Threads (Native/Home Grown), Inter-Process
Communication, and Distributed Object Communication. txObject
ATK can be found at either of the following sites:

Official Site
http://www.*-*-*.com/

SourceForge (development & bug tracking)
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Enjoy,

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:46:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: txObject ATK 1.3.8

2. txObject ATK 1.3.5 Python released

3. txObject ATK 1.3 for Python

4. ATK - ASCII toolkit lib, anybody wants to participate?

5. Andrew ez/atk mode for Ada95?

6. How to stop a execution of one C++ program by clicking on atk-button?