ANN: Self-guided instruction docs for Python
Author Message
 ANN: Self-guided instruction docs for Python

Subject: ANN: Self-guided instruction docs for python

I've been at work developing several classes for Python.

The first (Python 101) is an introductory course in Python
programming.  The second (Python 201, you probably guessed)
discusses several slightly advanced topics which have Python
solutions.

As preparation for these training courses I've written several
training documents.  When I started, they were intended as an
outline or syllabus for the course.  As time went on, they grew as
I filled in more notes and details.

Now, I believe, these training documents are usable stand-alone.
In part I'm announcing this in the hope that these documents can
be used for self-guided learning.

You can find these documents at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dkuhlman/#training

It's still a "work in progress", but I believe there is plenty
there now to make it useful.

If you have a need for Python training, please contact me.

If you have suggestions for these documents, please let me know.

  - Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dkuhlman

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 04:52:42 GMT

1. ANN: Self-guided instruction docs for Python

2. Python Spanish docs updated/Docs de Python en castellano

3. Python Spanish docs updated/Docs de Python en casstellano

4. ANN: (the eff-bot guide to) The Standard Python Library

5. Latency of instructions - Intel's Docs!??!

6. Guide to IN and OUT instructions?

7. ANN: WINHELP version of Tcl docs available

8. ANN: Scarf - Self Contained Archive of Ruby Files

9. ANN: PROTOs at Floppy's Web3D Guide

10. ANN: Floppy's Web3D Guide

11. ANN: Guide to Namespaces and Packages has moved!

12. ANNOUNCE: TMML - XML DTD for Tcl docs (plus XMLified Tcl docs)