IPC8 Developers Day
Author Message
 IPC8 Developers Day

The schedule for Developers' Day at IPC8 has been posted to

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

I will hopefully be getting position papers from folks soon after the
new year, so please check back if you want to get a head start on the
topics.

There will be a little bit of time in the morning session for SIG
updates, so if you're a SIG champion, please email me if you'd like to
give a progress report.  Depending on how many people sign up for the
morning session, we may have time for other announcements or updates
as well.  Again, let me know if you'd like to reserve a slot (on the
order of 5 - 10 minutes).

-Barry

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. IPC8 Developers Day

2. Fujitsu COBOL -- 45,000 Developers Receive Fujitsu COBOL at Microsoft Developer Days

3. CFP: 7th Python Conference Developers' Day

4. CFP Developers' Day - 8th International Python Conference

5. IPC7 Developers' Day Summaries

6. IPC7 Developers' Day - Final Schedule

7. CFP Developers' Day - 8th International Python Conference

8. IPC7 Developers' Day Summaries

9. Developer Day Topic Archives: classes & types

10. Extension tools at Developer Day

11. ILU & Developer's Day

12. Developers' Days, IPC6