IPC8 key-signing party
Author Message
 IPC8 key-signing party

To help strengthen a public-key web of trust among python developers,
I'd like to hold a key-signing session at IPC8, open to any attendee
with a GPG or PGP key.

If you'd like to participate, please e-mail me your public key, and
let me know that this is for the IPC8 session.  You can extract your
key in a form suitable for e-mailing with these commands:

GnuPG:  gpg --armor --export <your key ID or e-mail address>
PGP:    pgp --kxa <your key ID or e-mail address>

For more detailed instructions, and an explanation of the key-signing
procedure we'll follow,please refer to this URL:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>A
GPG/PGP key-signing session</A> is being planned for IPC8.  (25-Dec-99)

==
A.M. Kuchling                   http://www.*-*-*.com/
We must avoid duplication of effort, because that is being done by others.
    -- Arthur Mitchell

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good Sign or Bad Sign?

2. Schedule changes for IPC8

3. IPC8 Hotel Group Rate Extension

4. IPC8 Developers Day

5. Airline discounts to IPC8

6. Reminder: IPC8 Call For Demos and Posters

7. IPC8 Call For Demos and Posters

8. IPC8 - Call For Demos and Posters

9. Pics from IPC8 (SNOWSPAM2000)

10. Schedule changes for IPC8