OSCON Lightning Talk Proposals still being accepted
Author Message
 OSCON Lightning Talk Proposals still being accepted

If you're going to OSCON ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) and
want to give a very
short presentation about something Python-related, send me an email.
Please put the word
"lightning" in the subject line.  The lightning talk session is
scheduled for Thursday, from 4:30 till 6:00.

We're still accepting proposals, so send one in today!  I'll probably be
accepting proposals
until late in the game, except if the slot fills up.

If you've never heard of lightning talks, you can find out more
information at:
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

But ignore the submission informations on that site, just send me email.

See you in Portland,

-- David Ascher

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 04:40:34 GMT

1. OSCON Lightning Talk Proposals still being accepted

2. OSCON lightning talks -- submit yours now!

3. OSCON lightning talks -- submit yours now!

4. CFP: Give a lightning talk at EuroPython 2002

5. CFP: "Lightning Talks"

6. CFP: Give a lightning talk at EuroPython 2002

7. CFP: "Lightning Talks"

8. OSCON 2002 BOF Accepted

9. Going to OSCON? Give a lightning talk!

10. examples for my OSCON talk

11. Going to OSCON? Give a lightning talk!

12. 3D Scanners vs. Digital Stills