OSCON lightning talks -- submit yours now!
Author Message
 OSCON lightning talks -- submit yours now!

We still have a few lightning talk slots open for the python
conference at OSCON (the O'Reilly Open Source Conference, July 7-11 in
Portland, Oregon -- http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

A lightning talk is a presentation of no more than 5 minutes (we'll
have a gong!) on any subject that you think might interest Python
users or developers.  The Python lightning talks session is Thursday
afternoon (July 10) from 4:30 till 6 pm.

To submit your proposal, send email to David Ascher

accepting proposals until late in the game (even in person at the
conference), but slots will be assigned first-come first-serve, so
don't wait too long!

If you've never heard of lightning talks, you can find out more
information at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

But ignore the submission informations on that site, just send email
to David as explained above.

See you in Portland,

  Guido and David

--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~guido/)

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:57:03 GMT

1. OSCON lightning talks -- submit yours now!

2. OSCON Lightning Talk Proposals still being accepted

3. OSCON Lightning Talk Proposals still being accepted

4. CFP: Give a lightning talk at EuroPython 2002

5. CFP: "Lightning Talks"

6. CFP: Give a lightning talk at EuroPython 2002

7. CFP: "Lightning Talks"

8. Going to OSCON? Give a lightning talk!

9. examples for my OSCON talk

10. Going to OSCON? Give a lightning talk!

11. Submit w/o submit button?

12. need counter my way not yours