wxPython 2.0b8
Author Message
 wxPython 2.0b8

wxPython 2.0b8 has been put on the website ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).
This has the changes needed to support python threads as well as whatever
other small fixes and corrected omissions I happened to have done at the
time.  I was in the process of adding more of the printing framework classes
when I read on the wxwin-developers list that there have been a number of
changes in that area.  So I backed out my additions for now...

Since wxWindows 2.1 will probably be released soon I think I will be
switching to the main development CVS branch to try and catch-up.  This
means that this will probably be the last release for wxWindows 2.0 but it
really shouldn't matter too much in the long run since 2.1 is mostly
bugfixes and minor additions anyhow.

==
Robin Dunn

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;Check it out!
Try http://www.*-*-*.com/

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>wxPython 2.0b8</A> - interface
to the wxWindows 2.0 free cross-platform GUI library.  (28-Mar-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 15 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. wxPython looses function "wxPython.wx.miscc"

2. ANN: OSE 7.0b8 now available.

3. Linbot 1.0b8 site management tool for webmasters

4. Problem with TclPro 1.0b8

5. Tix version 4.0b8 is available

6. Tix version 4.0b8 is available

7. ANNOUNCE: TkDiff 1.0b8 (bug fix release)

8. wxPython 2.4.1.2

9. ANNOUNCE: wxPython 2.4.0.5

10. ANN: wxPython 2.4.0.2

11. ANN: wxPython 2.4.0.1

12. ANN: pyrcconv - converts Win32 .rc files to wxPython sourcecode