monochrome http proxy
Author Message
 monochrome http proxy

I have created a modified http proxy that delivers the web devoid of
colour ('cept for those pesky applets and flash animations)

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ejohn/monochrome_http_proxy.py

To use this you will need the excellent medusa package:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

And PIL:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Can anyone tell me how to preserve transparency in gif images when I
convert them into PNG with PIL?

For a little while you can experiment with this old fashioned web by
setting your http proxy to: hope.axis.com.au, port 8080

==

+ It seems quite apparent that we aren't the target audience. What I
+ would like to know, is who is? We're trendy now guys. We still don't
+ get to marry supermodels tho...

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ejohn/monochrome_http_proxy.py">monochrome
http proxy</A> - delivers the web without color.  (30-Mar-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. monochrome http proxy

2. Accessing Internet thru proxy using NET:HTTP routines

3. FTP via HTTP proxy

4. http client with proxy example ?

5. http via proxy?

6. problem using http proxy with urllib.py and urllib2.py

7. Eclipse Prolog, http library, proxy

8. HTTP through proxy

9. python http proxy.

10. http and proxy