Python Mode 3.51
Author Message
 Python Mode 3.51

Hi fellow Emacsing Pythoneers!  I'm releasing python-mode.el 3.51
which contains some of my latest changes to (hopefully) better deal
with mixed tab/space indentation.  This version also contains random
and sundry bug fixes and a few other additions.

Please take a look at the variable py-smart-indentation and how it
affects py-indent-offset and indent-tabs-mode.  I'm pretty sure I got
this right; at least I haven't seen any Dutch-launched book missiles
yet.  ;-)

This version doesn't contain the wizzy font-lock hacks that floated on
c.l.p a little while ago.  Guido and I decided that that stuff wasn't
as useful as we first thought.

You can get the new release, along with details on what's changed at

    < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Please note the new URL.  I finally got around to converting most of
the Emacs Goodies pages to the new (excellent) www.python.org style.
Check out the "Other Useful Links".

Enjoy,
-Barry

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Python Mode 3.51

Quote:
> You can get the new release, along with details on what's
> changed at

>     <http://www.python.org/download/emacs/python-mode/>

This is the wrong URL.  It is really

    <http://www.python.org/emacs/python-mode/>

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Barry

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.python.org/

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Annoying install nits for python 1.5, NT 3.51

2. Installing Python 1.4 on Win NT 3.51

3. wanted: experiences with python under windows NT 3.51

4. Some questions about python under NT 3.51

5. apl character set under win nt 3.51 (stsc)

6. VSE 3.1 Workspace Option->fonts hang on NT 3.51

7. RB 3.51 is slow in OS X 10.1

8. RB 3.51 and OS X 10.1

9. Q: IBM Smalltalk 3.0 under WindowNT 3.51

10. VisualAge 3.0 under WinNT 3.51

11. Problem with Smalltalk Application on WindowsNT 3.51

12. Digitalk 32 bit & WInnt 3.51