2 more interviews
Author Message
 2 more interviews

Hi,

2 more interviews at EuroPython:

Nicolas Chauvat,  founder of Logilab:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Paul Everitt, founder of Zope Europe Association:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Visitors of EuroPython:

We try to keep the conference as low-budget as possible. One of the results
is that we don't print/handout the brochure. Therefor this small reminder.
You can print out the brochure yourself from :
http://www.*-*-*.com/

You can unselect the parts which you don't want to have in the brochure.
(handy if you want to print out only some parts)

Regards,
EuroPython

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:19:09 GMT

1. InterViews callbacks (Was: TCL-IV: Combinging TCL with InterViews)

2. IT World Interview with Robert C. Martin [Long post]

3. Interview w/ James Robertson of Cincom

4. Several Smalltalk Programmers needed - immediate interview process!

5. NJ, Smalltalkers needed..face to face interview required

6. C#, an interesting interview

7. SmallTalk interviewing questions needed

8. Need help to interview someone in Visual Works

9. Boy Interview Points (File)

10. ST Interview Story

11. Bob Z. interview

12. eData.com is currently interviewing....