Paginated Python Output
Author Message
 Paginated Python Output

I've uploaded a module that paginates standard output.  Although it's
a pretty trivial class, I've found it useful when playing around with
Python.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

[Moderator's note: the PagedStdOut module intercepts Python's
own sys.stdout. It is *not* just another implementation of
the "more" tool.]

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. rxvt + python problem: script output buffered and interactive output missing

2. Paginating Reports

3. Article: Proper XML Output in Python

4. Windows python 2.2.1 IDLE glitch - unittest output display nothing

5. Emacs parseable Python - Error output

6. How python output a unicode string.

7. how to get the output of embedded python?

8. Getting gnuplot output back to python?

9. Embeded in GUI,Python output ?

10. Python and Audio-input/output/processing/mixing

11. Assigning output from a simple python statement

12. : clean emacs python shell output