Calling All US-Based Zope Developers
Author Message
 Calling All US-Based Zope Developers

Hello Zopesters:

SUMMARY:

* Looking for full- and part-time Zope developers

 - Project begins in two weeks and lasts
   until September.
 - Possibility for longer-term commitment.

* Must have Zope experience (not soley python experience).

 - Zope Page Templates (ZPT) a plus.
 - Python for Zope a plus.
 - Plone experience a plus.

* United States only.

* Remote development okay but will need several
  face-to-face meeting so there is a preference,
  in order, as to location:

 - Washington Metro Area
 - Mid Atlantic
 - Eastern United States
 - Eastern half of US
 - United States

NEEDS:

* Statement of Availability (SoA)
* Statement of Experience (SoE)

ADDITIONAL:

* If you are not available at the moment, please feel
  free to send me your SoA, your SoE, and your Resume/CV
  in text format (please no links to web sites).

Thank you for your time.  If you have any further
questions, please feel free to send me an email.

Cheers,

Chris Abraham

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:15:36 GMT

1. Calling All US-Based Zope Developers

2. US-NY and UK - based firm seeks SmallTalk developers (F/T and cons)

3. ##US-NYC - VAX/Fortran developer - major US investment bank - $flex

4. zope base href (newtozope question)

5. Zope application developer/creator wanted, database project to be created

6. Zope developer required

7. Zope/Python developer wanted

8. Python/Zope Software Architect/Developer wanted

9. Job Offer: Python/Zope developer required in Manhattan

10. UK Zope developer needed

11. Zope application developer/creator wanted, database project to be created

12. Python And Zope Developers in Latin America