Chicago Area Python Interest group
Author Message
 Chicago Area Python Interest group

Hello,

I'm looking to start a python Interest group for Chicago. If anyone is
interested, please reply. Perhaps with enough of us we might put an
announcement on python.org

Cheers,
Aaron.

--

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 23:49:49 GMT

1. Chicago area Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group

2. Python interest group for the Los Angeles area.

3. Boston Area Python Interest Group

4. Chcago Area Python Interest group

5. Bay area (Northern CA) Smalltalk Users group/ Special Interest Group

6. Chicago Forth Interest Group

7. Midwest Area Micro Focus User Group meeting (Chicago)

8. ANNOUNCE:: Chicago Area Tcl User's Group

9. Chicago Area Tcl Users Group Reminder

10. Chicago Area Tcl Users Group

11. Survey: Interest for Bay Area User Group

12. Looking for Python/Internet opportunities telecommuting or in Chicago area