EuroPython Website Update
Author Message
 EuroPython Website Update

Hi all,

We did some re-arangement of the website and added a complete new
section to it. I think you all will going to love this one. It contains
all practical information when being at Charleroi. We encourage to print
it out -before you go to Charleroi- you never know when you need it! We
will also put this information in the EuroPython2003 brochure.

The new section is called: 'At Charleroi', and the following information
is available:

General Info: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Transportation: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Meeting Places: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards,
EuroPython webteam

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:53:28 GMT

1. Smalltalk Website Update

2. Riebens Systems Website updated

3. Schemix website updated

4. CPCNG website updated : help in VHDL needed

5. Updating tools/components section of education website

6. Website update

7. ANN: Updated VRML website and new Sportscar demo

8. Updated Fortran Win API website

9. Scieneer Common Lisp 1.1.1, website update.

10. Monty's Smalltalk Website Update

11. europython audio volunteers needed.

12. EuroPython