Next meeting: Tuesday night
Author Message
 Next meeting: Tuesday night

The python user's group for the Greater Toronto Area will meet at the
usual location (519 Church St.) on Tuesday, May 27, from 8 to 10 pm.

Details are here:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'm planning an informal presentation about a new tool we've developed
at Kaval, which is a Python-based testing framework for Javascript in
Internet Explorer on Windows.  The combination of Python tools involved
includes:

 - PyUnit (aka standard module unittest, for the tests)

 - win32com (Mark Hammond's amazing library, for ActiveX control of IE)

 - Twisted (for serving test pages locally)

In a nutshell, tests are written in Python in the usual manner, but
the code under test executes within IE, served up from localhost,
under ActiveX control.

-Peter

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:14:09 GMT

1. Next meeting: Tuesday night

2. REMINDER: SVTUG meeting Tuesday (tomorrow night) at Cygnus

3. Final reminder of PyGTA (Toronto Python/Zope group) first meeting Tuesday night

4. Next Tuesday- SFWEB3D Meeting- Tony Parisi shows Flux for X3D

5. Next SVTUG meeting Tuesday, April 4th, 19:00-20:30

6. Correction: next PyGTA meeting is *Tuesday* February 18, 8-10 pm

7. XP Wdc meeting last night

8. Toronto APL SIG meeting - Tuesday November 25

9. Toronto ACM SIGAPL Meeting on Tuesday, 25 JAN 1994

10. DCSTUG meeting TUESDAY 5/25

11. May 1999 - Kansas City Smalltalk SIG meeting - This Tuesday 05/18/1999

12. June 1999 - Kansas City Smalltalk SIG meeting - This Tuesday 06/15/1999