a regular basis, what format it should be and all those niggly details.

Date: Thursday, Feb 21st
Time: 7pm
Location: ActiveState, 580 Granville, Vancouver, BC
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Hope to see you all then and if you have any further questions give me a
yell.
--
  Andy McKay

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 07:41:07 GMT

1. Vancouver Python and Zope User Group

2. DC: Zope Python User Group: ZODB and Python

3. Vancouver Python XML User's Group

4. Vancouver Python XML User's Group

5. Toronto-area Python/Zope user group meets Tuesday March 25

6. Toronto-area Python/Zope user group, Tuesday March 25, 8-10pm

7. Zope/Python Users Group Meeting (Wash, DC USA): Tues Aug 21

8. Zope Python User Group in Washington, DC

9. New Zope/Python User Group in NC, USA (Research Triangle area)

10. Zope Python User Group

11. Toronto-area Python/Zope user group meets Tuesday March 25

12. Toronto-area Python/Zope user group, Tuesday March 25, 8-10pm