PIL 0.3b1 is now available
Author Message
 PIL 0.3b1 is now available

The python Imaging Library (PIL) adds image processing capabilities
to your Python interpreter.  This library provides extensive file format
support, an efficient internal representation, and fairly powerful
image processing capabilities.

This is the first, and hopefully only beta release for PIL 0.3.  This
source kit has been built and tested on Windows 95 and NT, as well
as on Linux (Redhat 4.2) and Digital Unix.  It should build out of the
box on most mainstream Unix versions.

Get your copy of the sources:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Note: Some minor changes were made to the sources between the
py15 binary release and the source release.  A new py15 kit will be
released as soon as our py15 wranglers get back from their vacation.

--the PIL team

special thanks to: the image sig folks and massive attack.
no thanks to: algonet, lejonet, and michael bay (who all
worked really hard to ruin our day).

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Python 2.3b1 and PIL 1.1.4b1

2. Python 2.3b1 and PIL 1.1.4

3. MacPython-2.3b1 binary installers available

4. PIL 0.3b2 is now available

5. PIL 1.0b1 is now available

6. Palm extensions for PIL available

7. PIL: decode jpeg not available

8. PIL palette problem on PIL-1.1.2/Python-2.1/Solaris 2.8

9. Getting PIL fonts into my win32 python PIL

10. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

11. I am an Available Smalltalk Developer

12. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website