transAuction/0.1.1
Author Message
 transAuction/0.1.1

                           ------------------

A small database program for sellers to track transactions on online
auctions.

A small database program for sellers to track transactions on online
auctions.

   License:  LGPL
  Platform:  Win32, Linux
       Gui:  Tkinter

  Categories:  Applications, Personal Database

--
database program for sellers to track transactions on online auctions.

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:23:27 GMT
 transAuction/0.1.1
Thanks to Steve Holden for bringing to my attention that the link was
misspelled. The correct link is below and a new version is available.

I believe that Vaults?of?Parnassus actually sent this to the newsgroup
as I had no idea that this was here until Mr Holden emailed me about it.
Sorry if it was an inconvience.

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:03:51 GMT