COMMERCIAL: New versions of Principia software
Author Message
 COMMERCIAL: New versions of Principia software

We have been working for a while at inching Principia towards a release
that we would publicize more widely.  Well, we finally have The Big
Release ready:

  o integrated, pre-configured Apache on all platforms

  o solid NT support (we gave up a DCOM server)

  o overhauled security model

  o default content in the database for "brochureware"

  o documentation unbundled

And for the Aqueduct product line:

  o totally rewritten ODBC support

  o support for SOLID

  o a unique evaluation version of Gadfly that lets you create a
    Gadfly database inside a Principia Folder

Additionally, Amos Latteier has gotten ConferaPlus, a Principia
product, off to a great start.  He and I are going to work on
publicizing Bobo and Principia.

For more information, please visit the following URLs at our website:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Evaluation copies are freely downloadable from our site.  We are pretty
e{*filter*}d about the status of Bobo and Principia and are going to work
over the next month to do a better job of documenting, articulating, and
publicizing.

==
Paul Everitt       Digital Creations

## python is my favorite language ##
##     http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;   ##

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. COMMERCIAL: New versions of Principia software

2. (ANNOUNCE) New Commercial Software Product Developed Using Smalltalk

3. COMMERCIAL: Object Domain UML CASE Tool - New Version

4. Commercial: New N.A. Software Fortran95 Release

5. ANNOUNCE: Themekit release new version of modelling software

6. Digital filter software...new version

7. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

8. Lava Software launches revolutionary new software distribution system

9. COMMERCIAL: Digital Creations Software on RedHad CD

10. COMMERCIAL: GRiNS 1.0 (Multimedia authoring software in Python) available

11. Ruby licence in commercial software

12. Boston, MA area - commercial networking company hiring Ada software engineers