PyOpenGL mailing list
Author Message
 PyOpenGL mailing list

In order to provide a forum for discussion of the PyOpenGL extensions,
I've created a Findmail mailing list which I encourage any PyOpenGL users
to join.  To join it, just fill out the form on the PyOpenGL web pages at
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~da/PyOpenGL).  If you'd rather just read it
through findmail's interface, that is at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

I will use that mailing list to announce prereleased versions of the
PyOpenGL distribution, and only announce major releases to the main list,
in order to limit the number of such announcements.

Cheers,

--david ascher

PS: I've also made available a version of the extensions which works
    better with 1.5.1 on Win32, and has a few other goodies.  See the list
    archive for details

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Announce: PyOpenGL mailing list

2. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

3. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

4. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

5. MS-Mail / Internet Mail / CC-Mail

6. Change e-mail / Cambio de e-mail / Changement d'e-mail

7. mailing list service for APL'95

8. Forwarded message from patterns mailing list...

9. APL Education mailing list

10. New NYC Smalltalk Mailing list

11. vwnc mailing list not working?

12. Welcome to TPF - ALCS Mailing List