RELEASED: Pymacs 0.18
Author Message
 RELEASED: Pymacs 0.18

Hi!  A new release of Pymacs is available as:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pinard/pymacs/Pymacs.tar.gz

Pymacs allows Emacs users to extend Emacs using Python, where they might have
traditionally used Emacs LISP.  Pymacs runs on systems having sub-processes.

Not much since last release, and nothing planned for the incoming weeks...
I release now mainly for the benefit of `rebox' users.

* The `lisp()' function may now accept many expressions instead of only one;
  they are all evaluated and the value of the last expression is returned.

* For speed, the `*Pymacs*' buffer does not keep an `undo' list anymore.

* I corrected tiny bugs in the `rebox' example tool, that could prevent
  proper operation in some circumstances.

--
Fran?ois Pinard   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pinard

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:19:06 GMT

1. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.18

2. HTML page for Pymacs 0.18

3. HTML page for Pymacs 0.18

4. ANN: CriTcl 0.18 builds C extensions on-the-fly

5. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.21

6. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.20

7. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.19

8. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.17