Another Update to the Linux Python Distribution: 2 new packages
Author Message
 Another Update to the Linux Python Distribution: 2 new packages

Hi,

shortly after I released the reworked python Distribution for Linux, John
Eikenberry send me an email that he has packaged some new packages that he
likes to contribute.

We have to new and hot Python modules in the distribution:

        python-Gadfly-X-3.noarch.rpm
        python-kwParsing-X-3.noarch.rpm

Both them complete the distribution even more and John also told me that he
works on a Bobo package, ..... The distribution is getting more an more
complete. ;-))

You can download the new packages at the normal locations

        http://www.*-*-*.com/
        ftp://starship.skyport.net/pub/crew/andrich/
        ftp://ftp.fga.de/pub/Python/
        ftp://redhat.rhein-zeitung.de/Python/

(Use the last server as a last resort, cause this machine is
a workstation that is used by a real person!!! No not me,
but my team leader. ;-))

Best regards and a nice weekend,

        Oliver Andrich

==
Oliver Andrich, RZ-Online, Schlossstrasse Str. 42, D-56068 Koblenz
Telefon: 0261-3921027 / Fax: 0261-3921033 / Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Private Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>Linux Python Distribution
1.5.1</A> - updated and extended version of the Python 1.5.1
distribution for Linux (with latest patches).  (14-Aug-98)

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New packages added to Linux Python Distribution

2. New Release of Linux Python Distribution (Major update)

3. UPDATE: Python distribution for Linux

4. Another update of the Linux Python Distribution

5. Update to Python Linux distribution for RedHat Systems

6. Update to Python Linux distribution for RedHat Systems (RPM)

7. Update to the Python Distribution for RedHat Linux

8. Update to Python Linux distribution for RedHat Systems

9. New Release of the Python Distribution for Linux

10. New release of the Python Linux Distribution

11. New Release of Python Distribution for RedHat Linux (1.5.2b1)

12. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS [package version 1.5.1-10]