Pymacs 0.15
Author Message
 Pymacs 0.15

Hi!  A new release of Pymacs is available as:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pinard/pymacs/pymacs.tar.gz

Pymacs allows Emacs users to extend Emacs using Python, where they might have
traditionally used Emacs LISP.  Pymacs runs on systems having sub-processes.

One bug in the `rebox.py' example was reported the day 0.14 was published.
I waited a few days in case other bugs would be reported, but none shown up.
So, if you have 0.14, there is no need to switch to 0.15, unless you have
interest in the Pymacs example for itself.  I know some users do :-).

--
Fran?ois Pinard   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pinard

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:06:26 GMT

1. Pymacs 0.15

2. Syck 0.15 -- YAML extension for Python

3. Syck 0.15 -- the road to YAML.rb 1.0

4. Patches to IOWA 0.15.

5. ANNOUNCE: bigloo-lib 0.15 is released at SourceForge.

6. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.21

7. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.20

8. RELEASED: Pymacs 0.19

9. HTML page for Pymacs 0.18