New location for whiz, html.py phonebook.pl, and my other goodies
Author Message
 New location for whiz, html.py phonebook.pl, and my other goodies

Apparently more people are using my software than I realized :-)

The new location for my stuff (short descriptions follow) is:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

(Which is probably where it should have been in the first place.)

For those keeping track, the major offerings are:

  whiz -- html forms tool for creating "wizards" (anyone want to
          integrate this into bobo?  I hear they're looking for one.)

  html.py -- some classes for generating HTML, in the spirit of HTMLgen,
             but all in a single file, and it spits out indented code.

  phonebook -- HTTP to LDAP gateway; makes a web server look like RFC
               1959; also provides nice web output and homepage
               redirection.  See http://www.*-*-*.com/

  other stuff -- IRC class for writing bots and clients, an interactive
                 choose-your-own-adventure CGI, and some other
                 non-pythonic toys.

Enjoy

Neale Pickett

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>Misc. HTML tools
(new location)</A> - whiz, for creating HTML &quot;wizards&quot;; html.py,
for generating HTML; phonebook, a HTTP to LDAP gateway; IRC bot
classes; etc.  (07-Jul-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. syntax-error with new Python 2.1 and pyFTPd.py and pyFTPdrop.py

2. New PL/I or Old working PL/I releases

3. Location of XEvent.py ?

4. New goodie at Smalltalking.net

5. New Goodies

6. New Dolphin Goodie - ANSI substrings

7. New Dolphin Goodie - AlmostAnsiSubstrings

8. New ObjectShare goodies page

9. hidden new goodies

10. New Goodies at Ask the VRML Pro

11. Lots 'o new goodies on Webster