PIL 0.3b2 is now available
Author Message
 PIL 0.3b2 is now available

The python Imaging Library (PIL) adds image processing capabilities
to your Python interpreter.  This library provides extensive file format
support, an efficient internal representation, and fairly powerful
image processing capabilities.

This is the second (and hopefully the last) beta release for PIL 0.3.
The source kit has been built and tested on Windows 95 and NT, as
well as on Linux (Redhat 4.2) and Digital Unix.  It should build out of
the box on most mainstream Unix versions.

Get your copy of the sources from:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Note: The current py15 release contains a 0.3b1 (minus one minor bug
fix) build of PIL.  A new py15 kit with 0.3b2 will be released as soon as
our py15 wranglers get back from their vacation.

The final 0.3 release is scheduled for mid-September.

--the PIL team

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PIL 0.3b2 thumbanil question

2. PIL 0.3b2 thumbanil question

3. PIL 1.0b1 is now available

4. PIL 0.3b1 is now available

5. Palm extensions for PIL available

6. PIL: decode jpeg not available

7. PIL palette problem on PIL-1.1.2/Python-2.1/Solaris 2.8

8. Getting PIL fonts into my win32 python PIL

9. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

10. I am an Available Smalltalk Developer

11. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website

12. Is Modula2 Available for the Am