Some Python Documentation in Hungarian language
Author Message
 Some Python Documentation in Hungarian language

Hi there,

I am writing my diploma work in Python. I made two enclosures to it and
converted them into HTML format. Now  I put them out on the Internet with a
python home page together all in Hungarian language. I hope this
documentation will help Python to be better known in Hungary.

The documentations:

** Python home page in Hungarian language
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~h532851/python.htm >

The translation of the foreword:

Dear Visitor,
by the links on this page you can get into the world of the Python and the
Internet Community.

** Python Mini Reference in Hungarian language:
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~h532851/pmr.htm >
It was translated from the work "A Python Quick Reference" by Chris
Hoffmann and I tried to keep it up-to-date by inserting links.

**  Tkinter in Hungarian language:
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~h532851/tkinter.htm >
It is based on Tkinter Life Preserver by Matt Conway and  has lots of links
pointing to the Python Tkinter Resources,
An Introduction to Tkinter by Fredrik Lundh .

I hope that no copyright is violated by these documentations.

I would like to say thank to Arpad Kiss
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; for his help with making these
documentations and my diploma work.

Zsolt Hever

Jzsef Attila University, Szeged,Hungary
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ >

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~h532851/python.htm">Python in
Hungarian Language</A> - Basic Python and Tkinter documentations translated
into Hungarian Language.  (10-Apr-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Some Python Documentation in Hungarian language

2. python-mySQL module documentation other that python.org?

3. Russian-language APL Training Documentation

4. BASIC language variants - Documentation on Imlementation

5. Solving the 'strange language' documentation problem

6. Scheme as an embedded language - documentation for users

7. looking: Fortran language documentation

8. Looking for Hungarian sort object for SixDriver.

9. Hungarian Notation

10. Hungarian notation

11. Hungarian notation

12. Hungarian Notation??