Python FAQ to be posted shortly
Author Message
 Python FAQ to be posted shortly

The "Python Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" List (with answers, of
course) will be posted to comp.lang.python.announce shortly. Because
of the size of the complete FAQ document, the FAQ posting will *not*
automatically be gatewayed to the "python-announce-list" mailing list
(which otherwise mirrors all postings to comp.lang.python.announce).
You should have a look at http://www.*-*-*.com/ if you want to learn
more about python or the "python-announce-list" mailing list.

This posting is only a test to make sure
that the list gateway blocking works.

-Markus Fleck, c.l.py.a moderator.

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Test message, will delete shortly

2. A nice new feature in GNAT 3.06 (to be released shortly)

3. Shortly equal test

4. ANNOUNCE: Forutil 0.62 available shortly

5. I am looking for a FAQ

6. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

7. Python/Hash:AM-ers?

8. I am to stupid to embedd python - pls help

9. Am I programming in Python mode?

10. Bobo/Python I am a moron

11. Does python suck or I am just stupid?

12. Please post FAQ