lazy.py 0.7 - Lazy expressions and datastructures
Author Message
 lazy.py 0.7 - Lazy expressions and datastructures

I'm pleased to announce the release of lazy.py version 0.7, released
under the GNU LGPL.

lazy.py can be obtained from:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Release Name: 0.7
lazy.py provides support for lazy expressions, lazy tuples
(functional programming languages call these lazy lists, but since lists
are
mutable in Python, tuples are closer in meaning), and lazy equivalents
for map, filter, reduce, and zip.

New in this release:
    Lazy has become its own module now, since functional was growing
    somewhat large.

Changes:
10/18/2000 - Version 0.7:
    Removed from functional.py to become separate module.

--
Bryn Keller

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. lazy.py 0.7 - Lazy expressions and datastructures

2. How lazy is lazy?

3. lazy (non-eager) Scheme ??? (lazy, but eager me)

4. lazy.dylan 0.1 -- add ML/Scheme-style lazy evaluation to Dylan

5. lazy (non-eager) Scheme ??? (lazy, but eager me)

6. Tcl lazy evaluation and nested expression problems

7. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

8. ANN: py2html.py -- Version 0.7

9. ANN: SOAP.py 0.7

10. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

11. ANN: SOAP.py 0.7

12. ANN: py2html.py -- Version 0.7