Update to Linux RPMS of Python 1.5.1
Author Message
 Update to Linux RPMS of Python 1.5.1

Hi,

I just wanted to announce an update release of my Linux RPM packages of
python 1.5.1.

The new release includes the lib-old directory of the library, so that you
have the old obsolete modules at your fingertips. These modules are not
included into the search path by default, but you have to include it by hand
in the known ways.

The python-imaging package has also been updated, so that the _tkintr
package includes the _tkinter.c from Python 1.5.1.

Best regards, Oliver Andrich

-+-
Oliver Andrich, Rhein-Zeitung/RZ-Online, Schlossstrasse 42, D-56068 Koblenz

PGPKey: request the following URL

--
-------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) --------

Python Language Home Page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Update of Linux RPMS to Python 1.5.1

2. Update release Python LINUX RPMS

3. ANNOUNCE: Addons to the Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update 2]

4. ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update 2]

5. ANNOUNCE: Linux Python 1.5 RPMS (RedHat 5.0) [Update]

6. Python 2.1.1-3 RPMs updated with LFS

7. Python 2.1.1-3 RPMs updated with LFS

8. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS [package version 1.5.1-10]

9. New Release of Python 1.5 Linux RPMS for glibc based systems

10. Linux/Python/Gtk: pygtk-0.5.1 rpms

11. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS [package version 1.5.1-10]

12. NEW Release of Linux Python RPMS