RELEASED - Python 2.1.2 (final)
Author Message
 RELEASED - Python 2.1.2 (final)

I've released the final version of python 2.1.2 - a bugfix release for
Python 2.1.  I recommend everyone who is using Python 2.1 or
2.1.1 to upgrade to 2.1.2 -- this release fixes a few crashes.
Read about it and download it here:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

My special thanks go out to Anthony Baxter, the relentless 2.1.2
releasemeister (and for the use of his timezone so I can call this a
January 16 release without having to stay up until after midnight :-).

--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~guido/)

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:06:16 GMT

1. RELEASED: Python 2.2.2 (final)

2. RELEASE: Python 1.5.2 final

3. RELEASED: Python 2.2.2 (final)

4. RELEASED - Python 2.1.2 (final)

5. RELEASED Python 2.2.3 (final)

6. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release)

7. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release)

8. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release)

9. RELEASED - Python 2.2 final

10. ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release

11. Python 2.0 final release is out!

12. RELEASED - Python 2.2 final