Author Message

I am pleased to announce first release of PyVTK-0.3:

PyVTK provides tools for manipulating VTK files in Python:

     VtkData - Create VTK file from python objects. It fully
         supports VTK File Formats Standard 2.0. The features
           *** ascii and binary output
           *** DataSet formats:
                 StructuredPoints, StructuredGrid, RectilinearGrid,
                 PolyData, UnstructuredGrid
           *** Data formats:
                 PointData, CellData
           *** DataSetAttr formats:
                 Scalars, ColorScalars, LookupTable, Vectors,
                 Normals, TextureCoordinates, Tensors, Field

PyVTK is tested to work with Python versions 2.1, 2.0, and 1.5.2.

        Pearu Peterson

<P><A HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>pyvtk 0.3</A> -
Manipulate VTK files in Python (21-May-01)

Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:10:12 GMT

2. Problems with mayavi, pyvtk

3. ANN: ANN: Palm on-board compiler! (Quartus Forth 1.1.0)

4. ANN: Totally Objects News Server is moving

5. Ann: Totally Objects downtime

6. [ANN] The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion - Now available

7. Ann: Totally Object Newsserver upgrade

8. ANN: Totally Objects News Server expected downtime.

9. ANN: Totally Objects New Server - we are back

10. ANN: New newsgroup on Totally Objects news server

11. ANN: Totally Objects Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) statement

12. ANN: CJDLookup revision 3, context sensitive code completion tool