Fwd: PyGTA next meeting will be Thursday Nov. 14
Author Message
 Fwd: PyGTA next meeting will be Thursday Nov. 14

 > Ian figures we'll be able to have the next meeting in mid-November,
 > barring unexpected setbacks.
 >
 > He or I will post here shortly with an announcement, as soon as
 > something is firm.

I'm happy to announce the next meeting of the recently formed
Toronto Area Python/Zope User Group: PyGTA.

The details of the venue are as follows:

Site: 519 Church St. Community Centre
Room no: TBD (signs will be posted)
Address: 519 Church St., near Wellesley
Date: Thurs. Nov. 14
Time: 8-10 PM

There is metered parking available on Church St. and side streets.
Metered parking spots are free after 9pm.

The site is one block east of the Wellesley subway stop.
There is a Green Spot parking lot on Wellesley,
between Yonge and Church, on the south side.

There are several good pubs including the Keg on Jarvis,
within a block or two of the community center.

Please visit our web site at http://www.*-*-*.com/
further details (unfortunately not updated as I write this, but
I didn't want to delay the announcement any longer).

I'll be posting this note shortly to the PyGTA mailing list
for those who asked to be subscribed.

-Ian Garmaise, Peter Hansen,
  PyGTA organizers

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:49:20 GMT

1. PyGTA next meeting will be Thursday Nov. 14

2. Reminder: PyGTA meeting is Thursday November 14, 8-10 pm

3. PyGTA Announcement: next meeting is Thursday December 12, 8-10 pm

4. PyGTA Announcement: next meeting is Thursday February 18, 8-10 pm

5. Massachusetts Smalltalk Users Group Meeting Thursday, Dec. 14

6. Reminder: PyGTA meeting Thursday Dec 12, 8-10pm

7. Massachusetts Smalltalk Users Group Meeting Nov. 14

8. Correction: next PyGTA meeting is *Tuesday* February 18, 8-10 pm

9. CFCSEIC News Briefs, W/E Nov. 14, 1997

10. Ada95 Booch Software Components: TCACMSIGAda -- Nov 14, 1996

11. Massachusetts Smalltalk Users Group Meeting Dec. 14

12. Joint Smalltalk OOT SIG Meeting On BPR and OO Mar 14, 1995