Ghostscript/UNIPRINT driver for Epson Stylus Color 740
Author Message
 Ghostscript/UNIPRINT driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

Hello everybody,
I use S.U.S.E. Linux V6.1 and Ghostscript V5 with the stc2_h.upp UNIPRINT
device driver.
The results are _quite_ nice but not as good as under WIN98.
Is there anyone who can provide a better *.upp file oder gives hints how to mo-
dify an existing one.
Please email if you think its worth answering.

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ghostscript driver for Epson Stylus Color 740

2. Epson Stylus PostScript RIP and Epson Stylus 740?

3. Epson ink colors (Stylus 740)

4. Epson Stylus Color 740

5. Epson Stylus Color 600, ghostscript, uniprint

6. Ghostscript 5.01 and uniprint for Epson stylus color 800

7. Ghostscript *.upp files and the Epson Stylus 740

8. epson stylus 740 connected to usb - ghostview - ghostscript

9. Uniprint's problem for Epson stylus color I(720x720 dpi)

10. ghostscript driver for epson stylus color printer

11. Drivers for Epson Stylus Color (ghostscript)?

12. Epson 740 device driver?