driver for the lexmark 3200
Author Message
 driver for the lexmark 3200

How can I print a ps.file whit my lexmark 3200??

Markus Norn

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 driver for the lexmark 3200

Quote:

> How can I print a ps.file whit my lexmark 3200??

Is this a postscript printer?

If so, just copy the file to the printer:
  copy filename.ps prn

If not, you need to install a PostScript interpreter in your PC, with a
driver that can control the printer.  An excellent shareware PostScript
interpreter is Aladdin GhostScript.

     - Rich

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 driver for the lexmark 3200

Quote:

> > How can I print a ps.file whit my lexmark 3200??

> Is this a PostScript printer?

> If so, just copy the file to the printer:
>   copy filename.ps prn

> If not, you need to install a PostScript interpreter in your PC, with a
> driver that can control the printer.  An excellent shareware PostScript
> interpreter is Aladdin GhostScript.

This would work except that Ghostscript can't output stuff that
the 3200 would understand. Couldn't you distill the Postscript and
then print it through Acrobat?

Brian
--
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are mine alone and do not represent
the views of my employer, Lexmark International, Inc.

Remove "..." to reply.

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Driver for the lexmark 3200 under W98?? How can help me???

2. lexmark 3200

3. lexmark 3200

4. Type I Fonts on a DEClaser 3200 using DVIPS 5.55

5. QMS1700 vs DEC 3200?

6. Lexmark 5000 driver & protocol - new location

7. Help with GS driver for Lexmark 5000

8. Lexmark printer drivers for Ghostscript

9. Ghostscript drivers for Lexmark 5700

10. GS driver for Lexmark jetprinter PS 4079 ?

11. Windows 95 driver to raw postscript driver

12. [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed