Multiple Docs in 1 file
Author Message
 Multiple Docs in 1 file

| Is there a way to put multiple
| postscript docs. in 1 PostScript file?
| so I can view the large postscript and print it...

There are certainly ways to do this, but without knowing what platform,
applications, print drivers, etc. were used to produce the PS files, or
what you've got to work with, it's hard to provide helpful advice.

Try just concatentating the files together, stripping any initial or
terminal ^D characters you may find. If all the files were produced by
the same app or driver, this may well work fine for printing, though it
will probably confuse gsview.

On a unix machine, use psmerge from the psutils package.

On a machine with Acrobat Distiller, construct a new PS file that combines
the separate PS files into a single PDF using Distiller's RunFile operator.

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Multiple Docs in 1 file

Is there a way to put multiple
PostScript docs. in 1 PostScript file?
so I can view the large postscript and print it...

Thanks!

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Word97 docs as PS files?

2. View eps files in Word7.0 docs

3. embedding .jpg (or .gif/.tiff) files in postscript docs

4. Individual .ps files from a .ps file with multiple pages

5. Problem merging multiple single page ps files into one multipage ps file

6. Make bmp file from Multiple-page PS file..

7. How to merge multiple PS files into one PS file

8. How to combine multiple Windows eps files into one eps file

9. Using FSO to append multiple .csv excel files into one file

10. multiple ps files => 1 big ps file

11. multiple eps files to one file

12. Merging multiple .txt files into one .txt file