Weird ghostview problems
Author Message
 Weird ghostview problems

        I am running ghostview 1.5 on HP-UX 10.20 (CDE). It is unable to
        properly display a test image (tiger.ps from the ghostscript
        examples). The areas that should be black are white and the
        areas that should be white are gray. I am running no other
        applications other than some dtterms.

        The weirdest thing is that if I go back to ghostview 1.3 then the
        image displays properly. Also, if I use ghostscript by itself
        to display the image then again it works fine. This is ghostscript
        5.50, if it matters. I even pulled a ghostview 1.5 binary off of
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ to check to see if perhaps I compiled
        ghostview incorrectly. Same exact problem.

        Any ideas as to what the heck might be going on?

        Thanks!

        Dimitri

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Weird ADO (RDS) problem

2. Weird problem with files deltion using wininet HTTP and ASP vbscript

3. Weird Rebooting Problem

4. weird collection object problem

5. Very Weird ASP Problem

6. Weird problem with Include Files

7. Weird problems with MEMO fields in ADODB

8. Weird problem with VB query of boolean field

9. Help on weird problem with HP4si?

10. Weird problems reading currentfile to eof

11. weird problem with script in digital dashboard

12. Ghostview install problems