Display Postscript Availability
Author Message
 Display Postscript Availability

Our company is evaluating the feasibility of using Display postscript
in one of our products, which runs under the X Window system. We are
interested in finding out about the availability of Display PostScript
on various platforms. If you have any information about systems that
provide Display PostScript, please mail a reply to the address below.

Please include this information:

        o Hardware and operating system
        o Base windowing system (X, etc...)
        o Compatibility with OSF/Motif under X?
        o Availability of a user interface toolkit on the system.
        o Please also respond if you know of X servers for PCs or
          Macintoshes that support DPS.

Thanks. Upon request, I will summarize for the network.

Kevin

--
Kevin A. Mitchell                (312) 266-4485

441 W. Huron                     UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!kam
Chicago, IL  60610               FAX: (312) 266-4473

Sat, 26 Sep 1992 02:02:36 GMT

1. Automatic rollback of tables on bomb or power outage?

2. Delphi 2.0 and Ingres

3. Display PostScript Availability (Summary)

4. Postscript source availability

5. Availability of Adobe PostScript Drivers via WWW

6. Barcode PostScript library availability?

7. new postscript availability?

8. HP LaserJet to PostScript Translator Availability

9. Syncronising TTable in a Network enviroment

10. ObjectPascal to C++ Conversion???

11. Converting result of query to stringlist

12. calculating average with table