EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03
Author Message
 EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

Hi, everybody!

Does anyone know where to get GhostScript device driver for EPSON Stylus
Color 600 with full resolution 1440x720 dpi?
Thanks

Gottfried Spieth

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

Quote:

Gottfried> Hi, everybody!  Does anyone know where to get GhostScript device
Gottfried> driver for EPSON Stylus Color 600 with full resolution 1440x720
Gottfried> dpi?  Thanks

        uniprint driver is included into ghostscript 5.03. Not sure if it
is included into make by default, check it. stcolor driver is there, too,
I'm under impression uniprint is somewhat better, though.
--
        Best regards, -- Boris.

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 EPSON Stylus Color 600 device driver for gs 5.03

Quote:

> Gottfried> Hi, everybody!  Does anyone know where to get GhostScript device
> Gottfried> driver for EPSON Stylus Color 600 with full resolution 1440x720
> Gottfried> dpi?  Thanks

>         uniprint driver is included into ghostscript 5.03. Not sure if it
> is included into make by default, check it. stcolor driver is there, too,
> I'm under impression uniprint is somewhat better, though.
> --
>         Best regards, -- Boris.

My experience so far is that the stcolor driver gives better color than the uniprint.
I don't think that stcolor will work in 1440x720 though.

--
   __
  /  )      /         Bob van der Poel

/___/_(_) /_)         http://www2.awinc.com/users/bvdpoel

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. GS 4.03 and Epson Stylus Color 600

2. Epson stylus color and aladin 5.03

3. which GS device for Epson Stylus Color 400?

4. Printing with GSV2.7 to Epson Stylus Color 600

5. Epson Stylus Color 600, ghostscript, uniprint

6. How can I use an Epson Stylus 600 color with ghostview

7. Epson Color Stylus 600 with MkLinux

8. Epson Stylus Color 600 and Linux

9. Ghostscript and Epson Stylus Color 600 and 800

10. GS crashes with Epson Color Stylus driver

11. Wanted: gs-driver for the Epson Stylus Color

12. GS 2.6.1 driver for Epson Stylus Color Inkjet